Sep 23, 2011

Tents and forts and nooks


I have some issues when sleeping. Actually is just a matter of layout. I need to be as far as possible from the bedroom door, and as close as possible to a wall. I assume that it has to do with the bedroom I shared with my sisters growing up. My bed was facing the door, and I could see the shadows of people (sisters, Mom) coming through the door when the light was off, and it scared me a little. So I would face the wall and sometimes sneak my face in the tiny space between the bed and the wall. Pretty crazy, I know. The thing is that I’ve always dreamed of sleeping in indoor tents and forts and nooks, anything that could 'protect' me. Here are a few lovely ones I found around the web:
………………………………………………………………..

Tengo algunos problemas a la hora de dormir. En realidad es sólo una cuestión de distribución. Necesito estar lo más lejos posible de la puerta y lo más cerca posible de una pared. Supongo que tiene que ver con el dormitorio que compartía con mis hermanas cuando era chica. Mi cama estaba justo frente a la puerta, y podía ver las sombras de quienes entraban al cuarto (mis hermanas o mi Mamá) cuando las luces estaban apagadas, y me daba un poco de miedo. Entonces me acostaba mirando a la pared y a veces metía la cara en el espacio entre la pared y la cama. Bastante loco, ya sé. La cosa es que siempre soñé con dormir en carpas, chozas y rincones, cualquier cosa que pueda "protegerme". Aquí hay algunos divinos que encontré por ahí:

















1 comment: