Sep 16, 2011

On Rainy days...

It was supposed to rain today, but it still hasn't. I really love rainy days, for me they mean like a massive cleansing of all the bad things in the world. The sound of it, its smell, to see the drops falling from the sky, it all seems so pure to me. Here are some nice pics of rain and the song I automatically start singing in my head  whenever it starts raining. 
........................................................

Se suponía que hoy lloviera, pero todavía no lo hizo. Realmente amo los días lluviosos, para mí significan una limpieza masiva de todo lo malo que hay en el mundo. El sonido de la lluvia, su perfume, ver las gotas caer del cielo, hacen parecer todo tan puro. Acá van algunas algunas fotos lluviosas y la canción que automáticamente empiezo a cantar en mi cabeza cada vez que se desata la lluvia. 




*All pics via Pinterest.





1 comment:

  1. Rainy days for staying at home!!! Beautifull song!

    ReplyDelete